We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your time and generosity.
Aoibheann’s Pink Tie mission is to provide practical and financial support available to children suffering from cancer in Ireland and their families.
Your donation will help to provide the following:
- Limited Emergency Financial Support
- Respite Days for Families
- Friendly understanding support network with Aoibheann’s Pink Tie Parents Facebook page
- Hickman Drysuits for swimming and showering
- Overnight Bags
- Twice yearly Children’s Themed Parties
- Chemo Duck Project
- Dream with Aoibheann MP3 Pillows
- PicNominate (Customised Murals for a wall on the child’s bedroom)
- Princess Dresses for the girls and hero’s costumes for the boys
- Christmas Hampers
- Freddie Vests
- Birthday present for the child on their birthday!