Licenced Aircraft Technicians – Part 66 CAT B1/B2
Dublin Aerospace is a Maintenance Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Dublin, Ireland specialising in Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 series aircraft, Landing Gear and APU overhaul. We are a leading player in the MRO market in Europe and have established ourselves as a high quality, reliable service provider.
We currently have a number of vacancies for B1/B2 Licenced Aircraft Technicians in our Base Maintenance Department.
Reporting to the Check/Zone Leader duties will include:Details..
- Performing maintenance work of all levels on Boeing 737 and Airbus 320 Series aircraft in accordance with prescribed airworthiness standards;
- Perform duties as assigned by Check/Zonal Leader ensuring that all work is completed in a timely fashion and meets the delivery requirements of the customer;
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard and ensuring the safety of the aircraft at all times;
- Use the IT systems available as directed throughout the department to log the work they complete;
- Record all work performed on the appropriate paperwork and sign for it on a progressive basis;
- Ensuring the correct use and control of aircraft parts and materials;
- Ensuring that their work area is kept clean and in an orderly condition;
- Adhere to all company, regulatory and Health and Safety procedures;
- Adhere to the relevant airport regulations and procedures.
- Hold a current EASA Part 66 B1/B2 Licence with type Rating;
- Minimum of 5 years experience working on either A320 or B737 aircraft;
- A good knowledge of MRO computer systems;
- Strong communication skills oral and written;
- Ability to read and comply with repairs and instructions from the relevant manual;
- Ability to work on own initiative, be self motivated and flexible in their approach to work;
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills;
- A good sense of commercial awareness;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
- Be able to pass a 5 year security background check;
- Permitted to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction.
- Basic Pay;
- Performance Bonus Scheme (Throughput);
- Discretionary Profit Share Scheme;
- Potential earnings €45k – €50k depending on performance;
Dublin Aerospace is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
WE DO NOT REQUIRE THE ASSISTANCE OF RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AT THIS TIME
You should receive an email acknowledging your application within 24 hours (if you apply on a weekday) or the next working day (if you apply on the weekend). If you do not receive one please contact the HR Department: email@example.com