Licenced Aircraft Technicians – Part 66 CAT B1/B2
Dublin Aerospace is a Maintenance Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Dublin, Ireland specialising in Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 series aircraft, Landing Gear and APU overhaul. We are a leading player in the MRO market in Europe and have established ourselves as a high quality, reliable service provider.
We currently have a number of vacancies for B1/B2 Licenced Aircraft Technicians in our Base Maintenance Department.
Reporting to the Check/Zone Leader duties will include:Details..
- Performing maintenance work of all levels on Boeing 737 and Airbus 320 Series aircraft in accordance with prescribed airworthiness standards;
- Perform duties as assigned by Check/Zonal Leader ensuring that all work is completed in a timely fashion and meets the delivery requirements of the customer;
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard and ensuring the safety of the aircraft at all times;
- Use the IT systems available as directed throughout the department to log the work they complete;
- Record all work performed on the appropriate paperwork and sign for it on a progressive basis;
- Ensuring the correct use and control of aircraft parts and materials;
- Ensuring that their work area is kept clean and in an orderly condition;
- Adhere to all company, regulatory and Health and Safety procedures;
- Adhere to the relevant airport regulations and procedures.
- Hold a current EASA Part 66 B1/B2 Licence with type Rating on either A320 or B737 aircraft;
- Minimum of 5 years experience working on aircraft;
- A good knowledge of MRO computer systems;
- Strong communication skills oral and written;
- Ability to read and comply with repairs and instructions from the relevant manual;
- Ability to work on own initiative, be self motivated and flexible in their approach to work;
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills;
- A good sense of commercial awareness;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
- Be able to pass a 5 year security background check;
- Permitted to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction.
- Basic Pay;
- Performance Bonus Scheme (Throughput);
- Discretionary Profit Share Scheme;
- Potential earnings €45k – €50k depending on performance;
Dublin Aerospace is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
You should receive an email acknowledging your application within 24 hours (if you apply on a weekday) or the next working day (if you apply on the weekend). If you do not receive one please contact the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org