Technicians – APU, Base Maintenance, Landing Gear
Fancy a career change?
Dublin Aerospace is a Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Company in the Aviation sector, located in Dublin Airport. Following on from our announcement of the creation of 150 additional jobs last November, we are looking for skilled tradespeople with industry experience in the following trades:
Successful candidates will work in one of our 3 Business Units: Aircraft Overhaul, APU or Landing Gear.
Appropriate training will be provided.
Applicants must have:
- A qualification in one of the trades outlined above or similar;
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience;
- Basic computer literacy e.g. ECDL;
- Ability to work on own initiative and flexible in their approach to work;
- Willingness to learn new systems and procedures in line with Company objectives;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
- Be able to pass a 5 year security background check;
- Permitted to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction.
In order to work in Dublin Airport, if you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland in another country for more than 6 months over 18 years of age, you will be required to provide a police clearance certificate. It must be dated within 6 months of starting work in Dublin Aerospace.
What Dublin Aerospace can offer you:
- Competitive Salary;
- Quarterly Profit Share payment;
- Employer contribution to Defined Contribution Pension Scheme;
- Discounted Air Travel with an Irish Airline;
- Long Service Voucher after 5 years service;
- Free car parking;
- Bike to Work Scheme & Taxsaver Scheme;
- Staff Cycling & Golf Society;
- Staff discount in the Loop Dublin Airport.
Closing date for applications is Friday the 29th of June 2018
Dublin Aerospace is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
WE DO NOT REQUIRE THE ASSISTANCE OF RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AT THIS TIME
You should receive an email acknowledging your application within 24 hours (if you apply on a weekday) or the next working day (if you apply on the weekend). If you do not receive one please contact the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org